Day 1 : Singapore Arrival , City tour and Night Safari ( Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner )
On arrival at Singapore airport , freshen up at the airport . Proceed to restaurant to have the breakfast and proceed for the Singapore city tour . Explore the city by driving through the Singapore Cricket Club, the Civic District, the Parliament House, the City Hall and the Supreme Court. Then proceed to Merlion Park for a splendid view of the Marina Bay and take photographs with the Merlion . Later drop at the hotel for Check in (15:00 Hrs )
Late evening proceed for Night Safari . Night Safari is the only safari in the world that opens at night; a not to be missed tour where you can see how it is like to be in a nature reserve at night with all kinds of the animals from all over the world in their natural habitat of which some are rare. After the tour drop back at hotel . Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Jurong Bird Park Tour and Explore Sentosa ( Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner)
After breakfast at the hotel, Proceed for a half day tour of Jurong Bird Park Welcome to the “World of Living Colours” home to over 8,000 birds or more than 600 species. Enjoy a panoramic view of the 20.2 hectares park on board a Panorail ride. Catch the daily unique bird performances . After tour we will drop you back to hotel.
In the afternoon proceed for SentosaTour, Sentosa is an island of peace and tranquility , experience cable car to get in to the Sentosa Island. At the S.E.A. Aquarium™, you can observe more than 100,000 creatures like the leopard shark, goliath grouper and squadrons of manta rays. End the tour with the spectacular Musical Fountains Show “Wings of time ” . Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Full day Universal studio ( Breakfast . Lunch and Dinner)
After breakfast proceed for a day tour to Universal Studios, with seven themed zones, including The Lost World, Hollywood Boulevard and Egypt. Universal Studios Singapore is an adrenaline-charged excursion that will fill an entire day. Singapore’s only movie-theme park features many rides and attractions, including a pair of dueling coasters, exciting loops, sudden turns, breathtaking drops and thrilling near-collisions will make you scream your heart out.
Day 4 : Singapore Departure ( Breakfast and Lunch )
Breakfast at hotel , later check out from hotel by 12:00 . Free at leisure. Later transfer to airport to board your flight back home
To get updated tour cost contact our tour executive in the number listed on top header of our site.
What your Tour Price includes
• Air ticket using Silk Air with meals on board and 30 kg baggage.
• Singapore Visa
• 03 Nights hotel accommodation in a 3 star hotel .
• Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner as per the itinerary
• Night Safari (Admission + Animal Show + Tram Ride)
• Half day city tour
• Sentosa Tour (Admission, Cable car, SEA Aquarium, Wings of time)
• Universal Studio
• Jurong Birds Park (Admission + Bird Show + Tram Ride)
• Airport Transfers
• Services of a Kerala Travels Tour Manager
What your Tour Price does not include
• Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
• Any increase in the air fare, fuel surcharge and taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket
• Tips, Porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature.
• Anything not specifically mentioned in “What your Tour Price includes‟ box
• Surcharges applicable owing to events / exhibitions / Festive periods etc.
1. You can book the tour by remitting a non-refundable booking deposit of Rs. 30,000/- per person vide Cheque / Demand Draft in favour of Kerala Travels Interserve Ltd, payable at Ernakulam.
2. Along with the booking deposit, you must attach the Booking Form duly filled and signed.
3. Please hand over the passport copy of all the participants.
On completing the booking process, our service executives will assist you preparing documents for the visa application. Passport must have validity of 6 months from the date of travel. The visa process during the holiday season can take more time. We request you adhere to the timelines given by us to help you obtain your visas on time. Granting of visa is solely at the discretion of the consulate.
Booking deposit: Rs. 30,000 per person /- while confirming your booking. (Non Refundable)
Balance Payment: 45 days before departure .